Saturday, January 13, 2007

Up and down the M3

Weird title I know, but would certainly have to be the major hurdle for this week what with a management group meeting and FAST meeting in London this week. Being on a course helped in some ways, and there's still tomorrow to try and rest up before starting back in the office on Monday. The course was one that the team had been waiting a few years to do, and so hopefully will come in useful with some future development work and the possible threat of a customer call out.

In other news I now have a dishwasher (yes!! no more washing up) and a shiny new phone. There is a also a plan to door up the hatchway through to my kitchen which is the last thing really to do in the front room. Then the photos will go up (provided I've tidied) and I can let the rest of the world see what the outcome was.

No comments: