Wednesday, November 05, 2008

America for a month

After some last minute decisions work have allowed me to go out to Poughkeepsie, NY for 4 weeks to write a technical book based around the product I work on. This is very cool as it's something I've been wanting to do for a while plus has the advantage of allowing me to work in another country.

I fly out on Saturday morning, land at JFK airport, and once I've had some lunch/tea/whatever it is by that time it'll be time to drive up to the hotel that will be home for the four weeks I'm out there. The driving shouldn't be a problem given my holiday jaunts around Orlando last year (another work related trip) though the distance is a bit greater. I'm also hoping to see a bit more of New York city than just JFK airport.

Expect touristy type updates here, plus possibly one or two pictures.

No comments: