Saturday, February 11, 2006

SUCB Swimathon

The regular and varied social scene of the Concert Band took on a decidely aquatic theme as we took ourselves to Romsey Rapids for some fun and games. Everyone seemed to enjoy the flumes and the rapids, even if they were being dragged round by their ankles.

After everyone had had enough we dried off an headed down to the Crown to meet up with some other banders for food and drink. After a lively discussion of the various merits of toppings on a burger, Bacon and Pineapple still being my preference (and what I had) and on chips, mayonaise is not right I tell you. We finished the drinks and headed back well relaxed.

I guess there must have been some exercise involved as I was quite down on my weight for the piggy club at work, which might be a problem in a fortnight when I get a chance to weigh in again:/

No comments: