Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Putting the fun back into driving?

My car has just been through it's annual service which meant I had the opportunity to drive one of the courtesy cars around for the day. These are fairly new Corsas and I have to admit that this years was better than last years in which I felt very oversized and cramped (6ft 2in is far too big for a little car).

So the drive into work from the garage was fairly easy and doable, however on the way back I thought I'd try out the "fun" road between Hursley and Chandlers Ford. Driving as I knew I could in my own car was interesting to say the least, cornering was definitely an experience, more so than you normally get in a Vauxhall.

So in my humble opinion, putting the fun back into driving? for nipping around in the town/city the corsa is perfectly comfortable and can hold it's own. For doing fun things like 60 down a twisty country road, not so good.

No comments: